Dear Prof. Blaha,

                     I was trying to simulate the voltage for the reaction
LiCrTiO4 to Li2CrTiO4. I did GGA+U (with U for both Cr & Ti). However, I
did not achieve the desired voltage. The voltage is coming out to be ~1 V
using GGA+U while the experimental value is 1.4-1.5 V. In this regard what
is your advice?

I am also curious to know why you advised that this is not a B3LYP problem?

Looking forward to your esteemed suggestions.

with regards