I don't know what you have done.
My suggestion:

Create a new directory, copy the +10 structfile into this directory (and rename it to dirname.struct)
init -b -numk ....
run -p -fc 10

If this does not work, post this struct file.

Am 25.03.2021 um 08:04 schrieb Anupriya Nyayban:
Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thank you very much for the help!!

First, I have activated both min and run_lapw in optimize.job to find the energy of the relaxed one, and could realize the serious mistake now.

Second, yes, the calculation crashes in the first cycle for +10.

Third, I have run x dstart, run_lapw -I -fc 10.0 -p for +10 and found the following message at the first cycle:  "forrtl: severe (67): input statement requires too much data, unit 10, file/case/./case.vector_1".

May I find the volume optimization with a smaller RKmax value to avoid the large data error and later I can have scf with the optimized lattice parameters. converged RKmax and Kmesh?