Dear all WIEN2k users,

Thank you for your reply.

>The error is exactly what it says -- mpirun not found. This has something
to do with the modules, almost certainly the openmpi one. You need to find
where mpirun is on your system, and ensure that it is in your PATH. This is
an issue with your OS, not Wien2k. However...

which mpirun:

/opt/exp_soft/local/generic/openmpi/4.1.0_gcc620/bin/mpirun

I have installed WIEN2k by loading ifort, mkl, openmpi/4.1.0_gcc620,
 fftw/3.3.8_gcc620 modules. when I added the path in my .bashrc file as
followes:

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/exp_soft/local/generic/openmpi/4.1.0_gcc620/lib:/opt/exp_soft/local/generic/fftw/3.3.8_gcc620/lib:LD_LIBRARY_PATH

export
PATH=/opt/exp_soft/local/generic/openmpi/4.1.0_gcc620/bin:/opt/exp_soft/local/generic/fftw/3.3.8_gcc620/bin:$PATH

wien2k does not run:

error while loading shared libraries: libiomp5.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

0.000u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

but without the path and by loading the modules it runs.

> First do "x lapw0 -p", send the .machines file and the last few lines of
your *.output0*. Then we can confirm if that worked right, did not or what.

.machines:

lapw0:e0183:4

1:e0183:4

1:e0183:4

Almost end of *output0000:

TOTAL VALUE = -10433.492442     (H)

:DEN  : DENSITY INTEGRAL  =        -20866.98488444   (Ry)

Almost end of *output0001

TOTAL VALUE = -10433.492442     (H)

>Assuming that you used gcc

Yes.

>For certain you cannot run lapw2 without first running lapw1.

Yes. You are right. When x lapw1 –p has not executed I have changed the
.machines file and run in kpoint parallel mode then changed the .machines
file again and run lapw2 –p.

>How? Do you mean that there are no error messages?

Yes and I also checked compile.msg in SRC_lapw1

Sincerely yours,

Leila