Dear Wien2k users,

Recently, I got an opportunity to work with Wien2k after a very long time.
I have tried to compile the Wien2k_21.1. At first, i tried to compile using
old ifort compilers and this leads to an error as given below

====
SRC_lapw0/compile.msg:lapw0.F(2370): error #6404: This name does not have a
type, and must have an explicit type.   [FINDLOC]
=====
Later, I have searched in the mailing-list and found out that  I need to
use the latest ifort compilers to compile the Wien2k.

Now, I tried to compile the Wien2k again using recent ifort compilers. This
leads to another kind of error as given below

====
icc -c W2kutils.c
Catastrophic error: could not set locale "" to allow processing of
multibyte characters

compilation aborted for W2kutils.c (code 4)
make[1]: *** [W2kutils.o] Error 4

========

Again, I did  a search on the website to bypass this error using flag
setting " -no-multibyte-chars " for both ifort and icc. This time it gives
only a warning message as given below
=====
/bin/sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
/bin/sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)

=====

Although, if one can neglect these warning messages, there is an error in
the compilation process in almost all SRC_* directories as given below and
I am unable to find the details of it.

========
/home/pkg/lic/intel_parallel_studio_composer/2020/compilers_and_libraries_2020.0.166/linux/compiler/lib/intel64_lin/libintlc.so.5:
undefined reference to `memcpy@GLIBC_2.14'
make[1]: *** [nmrc_mpi] Error 1

======

Kindly help me to resolve this error as well as those warning messages.

thanks
venkatesh