If I recall correctly, WIEN2k 19.1 had a bug that effected R lattices (thus your R-3m might be effected by it).

The fix might have been the

SRC_lapw1: coors.f

seen under VERSION_21: 10.4.2021 on the updates page:

http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/updates/

If you are using gfortran to compile WIEN2k, I also have the nn patch for WIEN2k 21.1 at:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/21.1

A read your P1 struct file ran fine with WIEN2k 21.1:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg21334.html

So you will probably want to try the newer 21.1 version.  If the error still happens in 21.1 and it from a setup issue (case.struct or init_lapw) then perhaps it could be caused by computer hardware differences (e.g., RAM, storage space, etc.) or a compiler difference.  Some of the older ifort versions of Parallel Studio compilers caused data issues because of a memory leak [1] or I/O problems [2].

I haven't heard any issues from WIEN2k compiled with ifort versions of oneAPI but have not used it myself as I have been using gfortran.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19050.html [2] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16588.html