Dear Asif,

I am glad it worked for you. I think your unfolded band structure is OK. I am
not sure what you refer to as "numerical precision of the unfolding procedure",
but sometime weights go down to 0.0001. So, 0.2 is not so small. The plotting
script has a weight threshold to display (wth = 0.05; % threshold weight). The
default is 0.05. Everything less than that will not be displayed. You can set
it to =0 and see what happens.

> ... bands with Bloch weight < 0.2 in just below the conduction band.

I see a low-weighted conduction band at K point, but it is not below the band
edge, which is between K-Gamma. Maybe you can highlight the band in question
and enclose the folded band structure you refer in the text.

> My question is that is this due to the numerical precision of the unfolding
> procedure which leaves some bands behind or if it is real how to
> confirm/check such a thing?

It would be beneficial to increase the supercell size to better represent a
random structure, if this is what you aim at.

Thank you
Oleg