Dear Oleg,

Thanks a lot, it's working perfectly now in -r mode.

However, I still have a problem with spin-orbit calculations, namely the message "allocatable array is already allocated" when processing the second k point of the klist. Maybe I'm not using the right input ? As I'm not running a spin-polarized case, I only have a *.vectorso and *.vectorsodn files (they have same size). I have the *.normsoup and *.normsodn files.
So I have tried :

|fold2Bloch -so case.vectorso case.vectorsodn case.normsoup case.normsodn 2:2:1|

on FeSe case for example (the SO calculation itself is ok) and got the error message. I had same problem with other cases.
Do you see what's wrong ?

As for FeSe structure it is indeed sqrt(2)*sqrt(2) unit cell with 2 atoms (it is similar for other cases I mentioned as Sr2IrO4 and SrIrO3). It still works fine if I unfold in the larger unit cell and keep the part relevant for 1Fe unit cell.

Veronique