From: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> on behalf of shamik
chakrabarti <shamik15041...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 12:13 PM
To: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Subject: Re: [Wien] Converging full hybrid calculation

Dear Prof. Tran,

                        With alpha=0.05 we are getting maximum convergence up
to 0.01, however, if I switch alpha=0.25 we are again getting back to the cc of
0.1. My query is, should we consider that a maximum charge convergence of 0.1
to 0.01 is actually achievable with full hybrid? we are getting electrochemical
voltage well-matched with the experient with cc 0.1 to 0.01. However, whether
DOS will be reliable?

Looking forward to your advice.

with regards,

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 at 11:20, shamik chakrabarti