Dear Sir:
Thank you for your detailed reply. By wavefunctions, I mean exactly the
eigenvectors. Though the coefficients are written in vector files or
case.out by putting WFPR1 in case.in1, the basis set is formed by the
APW-basis function. Specific to our problem, we want to calculate the
eigenvectors in the basis of local orbitals (e.g xy,x2-y2,z2,px,py...) as
given in the inst file. We understand that it is there in some way as the
orbital projected band structure and DOS cannot be calculated otherwise. Is
there any way to find out these eigenvectors.?

Best Regards,
Amit Chauhan