Dear Sir,

Thank you for your helpful suggestions. Yes, I noticed the different RMT
used for the two calculations. However, I did not set any reduction % for
both the structures, and the initial RMT for both initial and final
structures were the same. I will make sure to use the same RMT and run the
calculations.

RKmax was set to 7, but I will try with 5.5 to 6.5.

Yes, you are right, I started with GPAW calculations and took the optimized
structures from there. These were just for checking whether I can compare
the energy difference.

Okay, I will do volume optimization with Win2k and make a supercell as
you suggested and I can run with Win2k.

Thank you,
Gargee