From: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> on behalf of Peter Blaha
<peter.bl...@tuwien.ac.at>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 5:24 PM
To: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at <wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject: Re: [Wien] Error in IRelast initialization for tetragonal structure |
too many arguments

Never used IRelast myself.

Anyway, the fix is simple: In set_elast_lapw  change

set sym=`sgroup -wi $file.struct | grep "Bravais"|cut -c18-18`
set sym=`sgroup -wi $file.struct | grep "Bravais lattice:"|cut -c18-18`

Apparently it was not considered that sgroup might give also a message
that the spacegroup has changed.

And this is the problematic point of your struct file. Within rounding
errors this is actually a FCC cubic cell. Check this with sgroup using
different tolerances:

  sgroup -wi test.struct -set-TOL=0.001
  sgroup -wi test.struct -set-TOL=0.0001
  sgroup -wi test.struct -set-TOL=0.00001