Hi all,

I presume that Wikipedia keeps data about HTTP accesses to all articles.
Can anybody inform me if this data is available for research purposes?

I am particularly interested in HTTP referral information for each
article. I suspect that this information could be used to estimate
topical relevance for each document. Access to this information poses
no risk to users' privacy since no user information is made available
- sessions' id, hour/minute timestamp data and IPs could be easily
discarded.

I am new to this list, so I really don't know if this has been
previously discussed.
I searched the archives and found no relevant results on this issue.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
--
Sérgio Nunes