Hello Giovanni,
thanks for the pointer to the Click datasets.
I'd have to take a look at the complete dataset, to see how much of those
requests are touching wikipedia.

Then, one of the requirements to access those datas is:
"The Click Dataset is large (~2.5 TB compressed), which requires that it be
transferred on a physical hard drive. You will have to provide the drive as
well as pre-paid return shipment. "

I have to check if this is possible and how long this might take to ship
and send back an hard-drive from Switzerland.
I'll let you know !!

Best,
Valerio