Hello Research,

I would like to setup surveys at Wikimedia Deutschland. Currently we have
google forms as a possiblity. We wonder if there are any other solutions
which are ideally open source and/or self hostable. What I found was
https://www.limesurvey.org/de/ – I wonder if anybody has experiences with
that.

Jan

--
Jan Dittrich
UX Design/ User Research

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.