Hello Fabian,

For the French project (2015-10-12) :
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Bot/Liste
This page is updated by a bot : Bub's wikibot[1] (perhaps the code would
interest you).

An other list :
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Bot#Liste_des_bots_sur_la_Wikip.C3.A9dia_en_fran.C3.A7ais

If you need translation, ask me. French wikipedians' words are sometimes a
bit odd.

Yours sincerely,

Erwan Joud
PhD Student - Université de Bretagne Occidentale
Laboratoire ICI EA2652
Supervisors : Pr Marine Le Gall-Ely & Dr Nicolas Jullien

Quoting Taha Yasseri <taha.yas...@gmail.com>:

Hi Fabian,
   We recently did the same exercise for this paper: Even Good Bots
Fight [2].
   Have a look at the data collection, where we explained how we made a
list of all bots.
   Also re edit statistics, see Fig S1.

   Happy to compare the lists and share data.

   Best,
   Taha

   On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo)