I signed up to read Forte et al's paper "Privacy, Anonymity, and Perceived
Risk in Open Collaboration: A Study of Tor Users and Wikipedians". After
having read it, I'm clearly not qualified to give it a proper review.
Instead, I'd suggest that someone who's well-versed in the
security/anonymity/harassment literature review it so that a solid review
can be written, and encourage someone to volunteer.

Cheers,
Morten