I guess I'm having difficulty with language.  To me, "lifespan" implies a
birth and death.  The overwhelming number of Wikipedia articles that
survive the review process continue on. So how do you measure a lifespan of
articles that are still living?  Perhaps you can explain a little bit more.

 Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
- My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions -

*Inspiring Lifelong Learning* | *Advancing Knowledge* | *Strengthening Our
Communities *