Hi Peter,

Re: your question about getting historical ORES article quality
predictions, there's an open ticket on Phabricator
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T146718> to add these data to the public
replicas hosted on Labs (and therefore accessible via both SSH tunnel and
Quarry). Chime in on the discussion if you'd like to see these tables added!

Right now I believe the best way to access historical scores is to download
and parse the full dataset
<https://datasets.wikimedia.org/public-datasets/enwiki/article_quality/>.
But halfak or others may be aware of better methods.

Best,
Jonathan

Jonathan T. Morgan
Senior Design Researcher