I think that I understand WereSpiekChequers problem. I received similar
feedback from an experienced Hebrew Wikipedia editor: he said he was
disappointed that "I was reading this article to fibd something to improve".

I guess that this is a very common reason for experienced Wikipedians, but
not necessarily for casual readers, at whom this survey is targeted, and
that's why it's not a suggested answer. But go figure, maybe there are more
people who want to improve Wikipedia than we think there are... :)

בתאריך 22 ביוני 2017 06:09 PM,‏ "Leila Zia" <le...@wikimedia.org> כתב: