Hoi,
I am quite confident that this has been researched elsewhere..

* What error rate can you expect from manual edits in a repository like
Wikidata (well intended contributors)
* What error rate can you expect from bot edits in a repository like
Wikidata (run by well intended operators)

Two observations this may include errors from the original data source ie
no operational errors - when this effect has been excluded .. what error
rate remains ?

Thanks,
     GerardM

PS it helps with an argument where people do not appreciate that anyone
makes mistakes.. I have understood that the error rate is around 6%..