Leila and Lani,

The Article Expansion Recommendation System is an absolutely
spectacular project, which will clearly very substantially improve the
encyclopedia in ways that perhaps no other single effort has come near
to being able, so I can't wait to learn more about it. But I might not
be able to make the live-stream time, so I want to get in this
question in advance:

Are you using or do you plan to use ORES quality predictions, the
upcoming article importance predictions, and pageview statistics to
rank article expansion recommendations?