Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update. I'm very interested to learn more once you have
more to share.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the research on sockpuppet detection.
It's a different problem than what you describe here, but I would not
be surprised if learnings from each of these projects can help
another. You can keep in touch with the sockpuppet detection at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Sockpuppet_detection_in_Wikimedia_projects

Also, if you will have early results, feel free to submit them as part
of the March 11 deadline (http://wikiworkshop.org/2018/#dates) for
Wiki Workshop. It would be great to have a chance to discuss this
research more in person if you or your team will end up being in Lyon
for TWC2019.

Best,
Leila