Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update. I'm very interested to learn more once you have
more to share.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the research on sockpuppet detection.
It's a different problem than what you describe here, but I would not
be surprised if learnings from each of these projects can help
another. You can keep in touch with the sockpuppet detection at

Also, if you will have early results, feel free to submit them as part
of the March 11 deadline (http://wikiworkshop.org/2018/#dates) for
Wiki Workshop. It would be great to have a chance to discuss this
research more in person if you or your team will end up being in Lyon
for TWC2019.