Dear Amir,

I did send this via Twitter, but wanted to send here too in case anyone
else is interested. Our paper summarises some of the research on
notifications. A pre-print is available here:

https://makebuildplay.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/wp_primary_school_paper_acceptedv.pdf

Happy to chat more and would very much like to chat to others doing
research on knowledge gaps on Wikipedia.

Best,
Heather.

Dr Heather Ford
Senior Lecturer, School of Arts & Media <https://sam.arts.unsw.edu.au/>,