Hello,

At the moment I am writing about the Wikipedia rules with regard to
research. some researchers are interested in Wikipedia talk pages, others
want to interview Wikipedians, others again make „experiments“ within the
wiki in order to watch Wikipedians‘ reactions.

Researchers try to stick to some general ethics such as respecting
anonymity and not causing harm.

The CC licences do not seem to relate to research; the Terms of Use a
little bit.

To my knowledge, only Wikipedia in English has some specific lines about
research in its set of rules (e.g. with the advice to disclose research
interests on a user page). Do you know about research related rules in
other language versions?

Kind regards,
Ziko