I'm trying to work out how to link an en.WP article to its commons category
using Quarry (the end purpose is create the datasets needed for Wiki Loves
Monuments in time for September).

I managed to get this far

https://quarry.wmflabs.org/query/28618

which tells me which Wikipedia articles I need and whether they have a
commons category template but it doesn't get me to the actual commons
category itself. Now if I look at any of these articles in the browser in
the normal way, I can see a link to the Commons category on the left-hand
tool bar, but I can't figure out which table in Quarry has this connection.

Any pointers to the right table would be a great help. Surely I can't be the
first person to want to generate a table of data for WLM using Quarry.

Kerry