Hi!

As a part of my job at OBC Transeuropa <https://www.balcanicaucaso.org/eng>
among the other things I contribute to Wikipedia and Commons with graphs
and text coming from EDJNet <https://www.europeandatajournalism.eu/>, a
data journalism network we promote that is publishing its content with a
free license.

In the attempt of inserting graphs using MediaWiki instead of svg images I
realised the tool now available are cumbersome and there is the
possibilities for improvement.

Thus we are making a survey to understand if Wikipedia users are interested
in having better tools, allowing to publish better graphs more easily.  So
I ask you to please spend a few minutes of your time to let us now what you
think :)

https://surveys.europeandatajournalism.eu/quiz/data-visualization-for-wikipedia-eng/

The survey is anonymous. You will be given the opportunity to leave your
e-mail address to receive updates on developments, but this is optional.
The results of the survey will be published on EDJNet and on Meta, and I
will also link them here.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!

Niccolò "Jaqen" Caranti