This largely depends on what you mean by "about"

Many tens of thousands of articles use a wikipedia or other WMF
service as a source in some way (either a source for a definition, a
selection or as a traditional datasource in some way) or speculate
about the future of wikis.

At the other end of the spectrum, a vanishing small number tell
experienced wikipedia editors anything they didn't already know about
their wikipedia or other WMF service or quantify things we know in
ways we don't see as deeply flawed.

cheers
stuart