Dear All,

I didn't send this earlier because it isn't strictly Wiki related, but
seeing other recent posts to the list I wanted to share as I think many
people here would be good candidates. If you are interested by unable to
send a CV by the deadline, please just tell me.

We're hiring a Research Fellow at Meedan, a non-profit working with
journalists and human-rights defenders to build technology, execute
programmes, and conduct research.

The main project will be quantitative research analysing communication
dynamics in large datasets from messaging platforms. We have messaging app
data already collected for the project from tip lines operated by media
partners and webscraping.

This position is available remotely or in Oxford, UK, or San Francisco,
USA.

Further details are at:
https://meedan.com/jobs/research-fellow/

Please apply by 27 March 2020 and feel free to direct any questions to me.

Best wishes,
Scott

--
Dr Scott A. Hale
Senior Research Fellow, University of Oxford