Dear friends,

My colleague and I are looking to hire 0.5 FTE, 3 year post-doc for our ARC
Discovery Project re. Wikipedia in Australia called "Wikipedia and the
nation's story: Towards equity in knowledge production" (which is also
about platform bias, representation, digital inequality, knowledge
democracy, data feminism & others). Ping me if interested! Unfortunately
limited to those with Australian work rights.

I'd be grateful if you could share with your networks.

All best,
Heather.

Dr Heather Ford
Associate Professor and Head of Discipline (Digital and Social Media
<https://www.uts.edu.au/future-students/communication/digital-and-social-media>
)
School of Communication
<https://www.uts.edu.au/future-students/communication/about-communication/welcome-school-communication>,