Hi wiki-research-l folks,

Can the list point me in the right direction about how researchers should
solicit off-wiki interviews? I'm seeking to interview editors of English
Wikipedia who have provided information about scientific and technical
topics. I'm struggling to find up-to-date documentation about expectations
for researchers...

Currently the focus is COVID-19; in future years the focus will shift to
climate change; and AI and labor. Overall the project seeks to understand
how knowledge brokers (including Wikipedia editors) assess the quality of
technical and scientific information. This is part of my 3-year, US-based,
IRB-approved research study:
https://infoqualitylab.org/projects/knowledgebrokers/participate-y1

My inclination (in the absence of specific best practice directions) would
be to post a message the Talk pages of the most obvious WikiProjects, with
information about the project and how to reach me:
WikiProject COVID-19
WikiProject Medicine / Pulmonology
WikiProject Viruses
WikiProject Disaster management
Is that appropriate? I'd welcome a pointer to specific requirements or best
practices. Offline advice also welcome!

-Jodi
User:Jodi.a.schneider
jschnei...@pobox.com