Dear all,

due to several requests we decided to extend the deadlines for the R&I track.

The new dates are as follows:

Abstract Submission Deadline:     May 6, 2024

Paper Submission Deadline:     May 13, 2024

All deadlines are set for 11:59 pm, Anywhere On Earth time (UTC-12)

Submission via Easychair on https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=sem24 <https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=sem24>.

For details please go to: https://2024-eu.semantics.cc/page/cfp_rev_rep <https://2024-eu.semantics.cc/page/cfp_rev_rep>

We strongly encourage early-career female AI researchers, especially doctoral students, to attend this year's SEMANTiCS conference, for which we are offering travel grants to support their participation.

Looking forward to your submissions! Stay tuned and stay safe!

With kind regards,

Mehwish Alam, Angelo Salatino & Femke Ongenae

-- R&I Track Chairs --