Dear Wiki user

The topics for this edition:

  *   Wiki upgrade tomorrow Saturday between 1pm-5pm (reminder)
  *   Happy Holidays Blog

WIKI TO BE UPGRADED TO V5.10.5 TOMORROW BETWEEN  1PM-5PM
Our Wiki will be unavailable tomorrow Saturday between 1pm-5pm due to be
upgraded (See plan here<https://wikis.utas.edu.au/x/RaqeB>)

Feel free to try this version  in wikitest<https://wikitest.its.utas.edu.au/>
(just be aware that the data is at least a month old)
A recap of my favourites new features are:

*         You can create a blank page in one click by pressing the "Create"
button  . Press ... if you will be using a template (For spaces that are not
skinned)

*         The Roadmap Planner Macro  is now native part of Confluence and it is
also slightly  improved. Lanes differentiate teams, products or stages, markers
highlight milestones an important dates, and bars indicate phases of work and
provide links to more information (See
doco<https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf510/roadmap-planner-macro-829077672.html>
 )

  *   Now you can control the width of a table by Dragging and resizing it. See
doco<https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-5-10-release-notes-826894762.html#Confluence5.10ReleaseNotes-Takecontrolofyourtables>
  *   Try the new filters in a search results at the bottom after doing a quick
search. See Doco<https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/search-139528.html>
  *   You currently can provide feedback over specific text in wiki page
although will appear in the comments below. In version 5.10.5 , you will be
able to provide inline comments with v5.10.5 for pages and files. A short
Atlassian video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhHKkodOPFo> (~ 1 min) showing
how.
  *   In version 5.10.5 (as Space Administrator) you can flag a person and/or
AD group to only delete pages where they are and or author/creator (Called:
Delete own)

Also this new Confluence version  sits in better Windows server and Java
versions so when we upgrade our Production instance , it will also mean to
upgrade the Microsoft server and Java software. Thus, we will be in a more
updated all around platform :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS BLOG  :
 in the other token if you know a person who wants to subscribe just tell this
person to send an email to
wiki-users-group-j...@list.utas.edu.au<mailto:wiki-users-group-j...@list.utas.edu.au>

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.
subject in blank and in the body write:
unsubscribe wiki-users-group, in the same token if you know a staff who would
like to be in the list then inform that sending an email to
majord...@postoffice.utas.edu.au with the subject in blank and in the body
write:
subscribe wiki-users-group
-