https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=58931

--- Comment #2 from seth <email_metawiki_...@wg-karlsruhe.de> ---
That's kind of strange (at least for me):

http://tools.wmflabs.org/searchsbl/ is running again, although I changed
nothing. There's still no webservice running for that tool and its access.log
still has the rights mentioned in my first post. But the tool works.

However I did what you said at the other tool (url-converter), although it was
running now, too:
I commanded 'rm access.log' and 'webservice restart' to start the webservice.
After that http://tools.wmflabs.org/url-converter/ was not reachable. But when
I stopped the webservice, the tool worked again.

(Both tools are cgi-scripts written in perl, but I don't know if that's
relevant for this ticket.)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Wikibugs-l mailing list
Wikibugs-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikibugs-l

Reply via email to