--- Comment #2 from Elitre <elitr...@gmail.com> ---
Similar, scary things happen at fr.wp, as reported by VEditors there.
Just a few examples:
0. Try to VEdit https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Elitre_(WMF)/Prove .
1. Hit Del right next to "blabla".
2. Notice the cursor is now on the top left margin of the page.
3. Hit any key, say "w". I now have two more lines in my section, the first
with a "b" on it, the second with a "w".
4. Wait for some seconds. Watch as a "b" gets magically added to the header
0. VEdit the page again.
1. Hit Del right next to "Hawker Siddeley Andover".
2. Hit any key, say "w". Watch as a pawn appears on the previous line, and both
the letter and the pawn multiply after a few seconds.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list