https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59356

--- Comment #1 from Bugzilla Bug Importer (valhallasw) 
<wmf.bugconver...@gmail.com> ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: EdoDodo <dodo.wikipe...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:57:45
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran the following query:

SELECT page_id, page_len FROM page  
WHERE page_len < 512 AND page_namespace = 0 AND page_is_redirect != 1  
ORDER BY page_len

Then, I did some post-processing using the API and the page IDs to get the page
titles properly encoded (the database did not return them encoded properly). I
then combined the results of the API queries and that of the database query and
exported them to a CSV file (UTF-8 encoded), which is attached. After that, I
ran a bunch of regex find-and-replaces manually to get the data from the CSV
into a wikitable, which is also attached. Feel free to use whichever format is
more convenient for you.

Only 150 pages were found, but that should give you a bit to work on ![][1].
Unfortunately, the size does not consider transcluded templates so some pages
are in fact not really that short (for example, your main page is second on the
list, because it is made up of just three transcluded templates). The results
are ordered by length, the shortest ones are first.

Anyway, good luck and let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

   [1]: https://jira.toolserver.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Wikibugs-l mailing list
Wikibugs-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikibugs-l

Reply via email to