--- Comment #8 from Bugzilla Bug Importer (valhallasw) 
<> ---
From: Helder <>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:58:51

Yep, this is the problem: without the new line, there are only 15 characters in
that wikitext, so it still doesn't seems to be correct. I've noticed this on
larger pages as well, like the page "L" which has 3006 in the first column, but
has 2892 characters (counted by putting  
in address bar when editing the page:  

But I think I understood: after checking the value of
`PAGESIZE:{{FULLPAGENAME`}} for a page with "c" and other with "รง" I noticed
this last character takes two bytes instead of only one. So, never mind... =)

You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to