--- Comment #4 from Shahyar Ghobadpour <shahyar+wmfbugzi...@gmail.com> ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> Could we get a list of all (or representative) actions that use this code?
1. Upon submit, $newRegion.scrollIntoView to go to the new content.
2. When "reply" is clicked, $formContainer.scrollIntoView to go to the reply
3. In function highlightPost, which is used if the URL contains a hash and when
icon-permalink is clicked.
Incidentally, this is NOT used when:
1. An error is displayed above or below the form -- and out of the viewport,
2. Preview is rendered and is out of the viewport.
The way this works seems really backwards. I'd much prefer to not scroll at ALL
unless the new element is out of the viewport, in which case we should perform
the minimum amount of scrolling to bring it into the viewport (at the top or at
the bottom, depending on current scroll position).
What do you guys think?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list