--- Comment #31 from Ryan Kaldari <rkald...@wikimedia.org> ---
I don't understand why this bug includes a huge discussion on whether or not we
should turn on red links in stable. We have an established workflow for
experimental features on mobile:
1. Design the experiment, hopefully including criteria for success/failure.
2. Implement the experiment on alpha and see if it has any significant
3. If there are no technical issues, promote the feature to beta and let it run
for long enough to get some useful data.
3. Evaluate the results and decide whether the experiment was successful or
4. If the experiment was successful, turn it on in stable.
Where are we at right now? Do we have any useful results yet?
Please do not use Bugzilla as a debate forum. That's what we have wikis for.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list