https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60536

Thiemo Mättig <thiemo.maet...@wikimedia.de> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |FIXED

--- Comment #5 from Thiemo Mättig <thiemo.maet...@wikimedia.de> ---
(In reply to Kunal Mehta (Legoktm) from comment #4)

I left you a message at [[d:MediaWiki talk:Gadget-RfDHelper.js]].

The bottleneck I found at [[d:MediaWiki:Gadget-AuthorityControl.js]] got fixed.
Since there are more nested loops in that script I did some more benchmarking.
But all these loops are short (in most cases only 1 iteration). Now the
bottleneck is when the anchor elements are added and the page is re-rendered.
But this can't be avoided obviously.

I will close this as fixed for now. Please re-open if I should look into other
gadgets or new versions of existing ones.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Wikibugs-l mailing list
Wikibugs-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikibugs-l

Reply via email to