Summary: New page Special:Userinfo
Component: Special pages
Hi, I'd like to propose a new special page. Before I implement it, I'd like to
get some feedback.
Special:Userinfo should be linked from Special:Contributions and perhaps in the
toolbar of user/user_talk pages.
It should contain:
* A list of user groups the user is currently in
* A list of user rights that are implied by the user groups (Optional, it could
also just be a link to Special:Listgrouprights)
* A simple Editcounter (Yeah I know this is unpopular, but it's often useful)
* A list of user subpages (using a Pager)
* Various links (e.g. to logs, other special pages)
The general idea is to disburden Special:Contributions, which got filled up
with more and more links over time. There should be central page for
automatically generated information, statistics about a user and useful links.
I know that the information is already *there*, but often it isn't linked
anywhere and distributed on many pages (e.g.
Any suggestions on the idea as a whole or individual parts of the page?
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are watching all bug changes.
Wikibugs-l mailing list