Bug ID: 61550
           Summary: VisualEditor: word missing from wikilink
           Product: VisualEditor
           Version: unspecified
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: Unprioritized
         Component: General
       Web browser: ---
   Mobile Platform: ---

During a test,
I tried to create a wikilink to .
What I did was writing Cabin Fever: Patient Zero,
then selecting all the 4 words, copy/pasting that precise URL and selecting the
"red" option in the dropdown menu as if to link to a new page.
The result is
that shows up as [Fever: Patient Zero] in view mode, while the wikicode shows
the word Cabin as an existing part of the label.
This happened on both Chrome and FF, Win7.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to