--- Comment #6 from Alexandros Kosiaris <> ---
Sure, I chose to rebuild the archives after a request from legal to redact some
private info in a message in February. Turns out this broke all the pipermail
links due to mailman arch creating new IDs for all messages, so I restored from
backups everything except February to fix that. In that restoration process I
did not set correctly the properties of index.html, causing the 403 problem.
After some internal discussions we decided AND documented this (that is the
rebuild of archives) should never happen again (at least until the problem is
fixed, I have a TODO in my list to see if this is still a problem in mailman

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to