--- Comment #5 from Eliyahu Neiman <eli...@gmail.com> ---
I looked into it again, and I now believe that the problem occurs when the page
is linked from the index of another work.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1) Go to https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Mrs Beeton's Book of Household
Management (Part 2).djvu/136
2) Click the back arrow to arrive at
3) Click on the forward (or back, or up) arrow.
4) Notice that you are now, looking at https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Mrs
Beeton's Book of Household Management (Part 1).djvu/136
5) You have moved from Part 2 to Part 1 unexpectedly!
The difference seems to be that /135 is linked via the Table of Contents at
, while /136 is not linked. I confirmed this by removing the link, observing
that the forward/back buttons worked as expected, and restoring the link,
observing that the bad behavior returned.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list