--- Comment #3 from sp...@wikimedia.org ---
When Flow adopts the latest Agora CSS from MediaWiki core (bug 62297), we
should revisit this feedback.
* The [Reply/Submit/Create topic] button will look different from [Preview]
even when disabled (it turns green after you enter something in the text
* Agora design wants only one primary "call to action" to avoid rainbow
appearance, so [Preview] will stay neutral.
* Quiet buttons like Cancel will have slightly better feedback.
* Cancel should indeed be mw-ui-destructive (appears red on hover and click);
more precisely it should get that style after you've entered something (bug
* The new Reply • Edit buttons after each post are very obvious, but even
"quieter" than Cancel. They seem to be working OK.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list