Bug ID: 62599
Summary: Title of talk page changes to "Editing:..." on
previewing, but does not change back to "User talk:
<username>" on saving the page
Product: MediaWiki extensions
CC: agarr...@wikimedia.org, jforres...@wikimedia.org
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
After starting a new discussion and adding some content, when a preview is
done, the title changes to "Editing talk:....". However, once the discussion is
saved, it remains the same and does not change back to "User talk: <username>"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to any talk page having LQT enabled and click on "Start a new discussion
2. Enter the subject and the message (optional)
3. Click on the "Show Preview" button. Observe the title of the page.
4. Click on the "Save Page" button. Observe the title of the page.
1. After step 3, the title changes from "User talk: <username>" to "Editing
2. After step 4, the title remains the same as it was there in step 3.
1. After step 4, the title should change back to the form "User talk:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list