--- Comment #2 from Toby Negrin <> ---
Dan A. followed up on this but we didn't update the bug. Sorry about that.

The current situation is that the dashboard names were changed (details follow)
but there were no data issues. Christian informed Dan Foy that this was going
to happen on two occasions in February.

There is currently only one outstanding issue -- we don't have the URL for the
"Dem Rep of Congo" dashboard. 

From Dan A.

It looks like these got renamed on March 3rd by the automatic process, probably
as part of a change in configuration (I'm not that familiar with the process,
sorry).  This is the commit that effectively renamed the dashboards:

The changes I found are as follows:

* became [1]
* became [2]
* became [3]
* became [4]
* became [5]
* became [6]
* became [7]
* became [8]

(for the graph links below, you can click "Show Data as Table" to see
underlying data)


You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to