Bug ID: 62830
Summary: New reports not working; New cohorts all invalid
CC: christ...@quelltextlich.at, dandree...@wikimedia.org,
Web browser: ---
Mobile Platform: ---
I was running an edit report for an existing cohort for a monthly breakdown of
user stats. The report has been pending for about 12 hours. I tried a new
report this morning and it is still pending as well.
Report is "Edits - WEP_JO_ALL_01sept13"
Old reports can be downloaded, but new reports are not being generated it
I also tested the cohorts by uploading a new version. All usernames were
declared invalid even though I've uploaded a duplicate cohort and they are in
fact all valid. It gives the error:
"reason_invalid": "invalid project: arwiki"
Something is up with cohorts and reports -- neither are working!
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list