Summary: Wiki syntax not rendered within MediaWiki parameters
           Product: MediaWiki
           Version: unspecified
          Platform: All
        OS/Version: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: Normal
         Component: User interface

Created an attachment (id=7189)
 --> (
Screenshot of the bug

On Commons I noticed on a public computer (which was blocked) the block-warning
when editing a page was all messed up ( [[:commons:MediaWiki:Blockedtext]] ).
So the next day I asked a fellow administrator to block my current IP-address
and see for myself.

However the message looked fine to me, the table MediaWiki:Blockedtext rendered
So I requested another short block this time including a wiki-link (see
Attachement) and there it went all funky.

Searching here I discovered this one:

Apparantly a heading wasn't rendered in the past.

The title/summary of this bug request may be wrong as it might be specific to
article-links in parameters within tables.

But because of bug 13000 it might be wider then that and may mean that any
wikisyntax within parameters breaks the markup and causes the entire inclusion
to be outputted raw.

If that's the case then this may be happening on quite a few places.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to