Amir E. Aharoni <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
                 CC|                            |wikidata-bugs@lists.wikimed
                   |                            |
          Component|UniversalLanguageSelector   |WikidataRepo
         Resolution|FIXED                       |---
           Assignee|wikibugs-l@lists.wikimedia. |wikidata-bugs@lists.wikimed
                   |org                         |

--- Comment #4 from Amir E. Aharoni <> ---
Reopening as a Wikibase repo bug.

After talking to Gerard I found the following: ULS and CLDR already support the
languages in which Gerard is interested (for example ota and rwr). To test I
did this:
* I added rwr to my Babel template.
* I opened an item page.
* I saw a place to add a label and a description in this language, and the
language name was loaded (I guess that it was loaded from CLDR or from ULS's
* When I actually tried to save the label, I got an error:
Unrecognized value for parameter 'language': rwr

My understanding is that this is a Wikibase repo issue. Please let me know if
there is anything else that we can do on the ULS side.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to