https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62885

Matthew Flaschen <mflasc...@wikimedia.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |mflasc...@wikimedia.org

--- Comment #4 from Matthew Flaschen <mflasc...@wikimedia.org> ---
(In reply to Jon from comment #0)
> 2) link rel="edit" should be an absolute URL. Bad value edit for attribute
> rel on element link: Not an absolute URL. The string edit is not a
> registered keyword or absolute URL.

I think it has to be an absolute URL or registered.  I went ahead and
registered it at
http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-rel-values#HTML5_link_type_extensions . 
It should take effect eventually (I did the same for bug 38630,
ResourceLoaderDynamicStyles, and eventually the actual validator was updated
accordingly).

I'm not sure why meta tags and link rel can be registered, but X-UA-Compatible
doesn't work (it's non-standard, but far more widely known than some of these
link rel or meta name registrations).

If the HTTP header works the same or better, though, that sounds alright.

Note, srcset, which we use, is also currently invalid.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Wikibugs-l mailing list
Wikibugs-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikibugs-l

Reply via email to